Pereira convinced Galtier, Peres on the departure of OM, the Skriniar file stopped at PSG, Chelsea thinks Fofana, Kalimuendo remains on the start…Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Danilo Pereira will finally stay in Paris.
The summer transfer window in France, clubs are busy preparing their workforce for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Pereira convinced Galtier
At the start of this summer transfer window, Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Danilo Pereira was on the list of undesirable players. But summoned for the summer tour in Japan, the Portuguese international managed to convince Parisian coach Christophe Galtier, according to information from RMC radio on Wednesday.
Thanks to his versatility, his experience and his commitment, the former FC Porto player won over the French technician, who is now counting on him for the coming season. Good news for Pereira, under contract until June 2025 and who has always proclaimed his desire to continue his adventure under the colors of the reigning French champion.
2. Peres on the departure of OM
As expected since Tuesday, Fenerbahe coach Jorge Jesus ticked the name of Olympique de Marseille central defender Luan Peres to compensate for the departure of Kim Min-jae for Napoli. Information approved this Wednesday by the daily L’Equipe!
Indeed, the reigning vice-champion of France has confirmed ongoing negotiations with the Istanbul team for a transfer of the Brazilian, bought for 4.5 million euros last summer. Holder at OM under the orders of former coach Jorge Sampaoli, Peres does not have the same status since the appointment of Igor Tudor and will therefore not be retained if Fenerbahe offers a good offer.
3. The Skriniar file the stop at PSG…
For several weeks, the central defender of Inter Milan Milan Skriniar finds himself present as the priority of Paris Saint-Germain on this summer transfer window. But according to information from the daily La Gazzetta dello Sport on Wednesday, the two teams have no appointment scheduled for the Slovak international.
And PSG would not have had any contact with the Italian team for three weeks! Faced with this situation, Milan coach Simone Inzaghi spoke with the former Sampdoria defender with the aim of keeping him for the coming season. It remains to know if Paris will come back the charge for Skriniar, whose price of the start is fixed 70 million euros.
4. Chelsea think Fofana
After the arrival of Kalidou Koulibaly from Napoli for 40 million euros, Chelsea want to further strengthen their central defense with two additional recruits. If the player of Paris Saint-Germain Presnel Kimpembe imposes himself as the priority of the manager Thomas Tuchel, the Blues logically dig other tracks.
And according to information from the Sky Sports media on Wednesday, Leicester central defender Wesley Fofana is in the sights of the London club. Despite a recent extension until June 2027 with the Foxes, the former Stphanois could be the subject of an XXL offensive from the recent 3rd in the Premier League.
5. Kalimuendo would like to stay in Paris, but…
Since the start of this summer transfer window, striker Arnaud Kalimuendo finds himself announced on the departure of Paris Saint-Germain with several offers above 20 million euros, in particular from Leeds. Also tracked by Rennes and OGC Nice, the former Lensois would nevertheless like to stay with the reigning French champion, according to the daily L’Equipe on Wednesday.
However, the young talent has one condition: to obtain a reasonable playing time. A guarantee visibly impossible to give for PSG with an offensive sector already well supplied. In addition to the desire of the capital club to recruit an additional striker with a more athletic profile, the Parisian leaders are also having difficulty selling several undesirables and a departure from Kalimuendo, very courted on the market, could easily fill the coffers.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Wednesday July 27 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– the attacker Gianluca Scamacca was sold by Sassuolo West Ham for €42m (bonus included).
– Naples has completed the arrival of the central defender Kim min-jae for €20 million from Fenerbahe.
– Fulham signed the right-back Kevin Mbabu from Wolfsburg.
– the environment Aaron Ramsey reached an agreement with Juventus Turin to terminate his contract.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– Borussia Dortmund are not interested in the Paris Saint-Germain striker Mauro Icardi.
– Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum is approaching a loan to AS Roma.
– Chelsea rejected the versatile defender from Paris Saint-Germain Thilo Kehrer.
– Hellas Vrone ruled out a left piston start Darko Lazovic Marseille Olympics.
– Rennes has reached an agreement of 22 M€ for the central defender of Bologna Arthur Theate.
– The Leicester Goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel is ready to join OGC Nice.
– Lokomotiv Moscow midfielder Alexis Beka Beka approaches OGC Nice.
– Manchester United and the striker Cristiano Ronaldo are still at an impasse.
– Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munich have blocked the arrival of the Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo.
– Ajax Amsterdam claim € 100m Manchester United for the winger Anthony.
– FC Barcelona also wants the central defender of Athletic Bilbao Inigo Martinez.
– FC Barcelona wants to push the striker Memphis Depay towards the exit.
– The midfield Adrien Rabiot should remain Juventus Turin.
– Free, the goalscorer Luis Suarez will return to the Nacional.
– Adana striker Demirspor Mario Balotelli could join Zion.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!