Veretout is from Marseille, Wijnaldum leaves PSG, decision taken for Kimpembe, Chelsea still rejected for Fofana, Onana is going to leave Lille… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Longoria welcomes Veretout OM
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Veretout is from Marseille
As expected, Jordan Veretout is a new player for Olympique de Marseille. Pushed out by Jos Mourinho on the side of AS Roma, the midfielder signed on Friday evening for three years, i.e. until June 2025, in favor of the Marseille team. A transfer is estimated at 11 million euros plus 4.5 million euros in bonuses.
2. Wijnaldum leaves PSG
Just a year after his free arrival from Liverpool, Georginio Wijnaldum left Paris Saint-Germain for AS Roma. Preview in the Italian capital on Thursday, the Dutch midfielder was ready until the end of the exercise by the reigning French champion. A temporary transfer which includes a compulsory purchase option of 10 million euros if the Oranje participates in half of the matches of the Louve and if the latter qualifies for the Champions League 2023-2024.
3. Decision taken for Kimpembe
While his departure has been considered by Paris Saint-Germain, central defender Presnel Kimpembe should finally stay in the French capital this summer. According to L’Equipe, his departure is no longer on the agenda and the French international impressed his new coach Christophe Galtier and the Parisian staff during the preparation, in particular by his behavior. During this transfer window, the Parisian has long been targeted by Chelsea, where Thomas Tuchel had made it one of his priorities in defense. The Blues are now keen to land fellow Leicester player Wesley Fofana
4. Chelsea still reluctant for Fofana…
Wesley Fofana is not yet Chelsea. Despite the insistence of the London club and the desire of the French central defender to sign London, Leicester continues to resist. According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, the Foxes refused the second offer of around 82 million euros made by the Blues for the former Stphanois. Despite this refusal, the training trained by Thomas Tuchel intends to come back with a third offer.
5. Onana will leave Lille well
Only one year after his arrival, Amadou Onana will leave Lille for Everton. The president of the northern club, Olivier Ltang, has confirmed the imminent departure of the Belgian midfielder. Theoretically, the documents should be signed during the day. Amadou’s departure was not included in our initial plans said the Lille leader at a press conference. The circumstances, the will of the player and the level of proposal from the clubs have made LOSC flinch, which will recover 40 million euros for the native of Dakar, recruited for 9 million euros from Hamburg.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Saturday August 6, 2022 5 p.m.
It’s official :
– Saint-Etienne sold their striker Denis Bouanga to Los Angeles FC for €5 million.
– The central defender of Lille, Yves Dabilais transferred to Paris FC.
– Nottingham Forest striker Nuno DaCostasigned Auxerre for €1 million.
– The left side of Burnley, Maxwel Cornetjoins West Ham for €21.5m.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– Brest made an offer of €3 million for the Bordeaux striker, Hwang Ui-Jo.
– The Chelsea left-back, Marcos Alonsowill sign 3 years at Bara.
– Free, the attacker Dries Mertens will join Galatasaray.
– Manchester United inquired about the Bologna striker, Marko Arnautovic.
– Free, the attacker Edinson Cavani could sign Boca Juniors.
– The Sampdoria striker, Mikkel Damsgaardis expected Brentford for 15 M€.
– The left side of Udinese, Destiny Udogywill engage with Tottenham.
– The right-back of Manchester United, Aaron Wan-Bissakacould return Crystal Palace.
– Newcastle will make an offer for the Atalanta striker, Luis Muriel.
– Inter and Sassuolo negotiate the transfer of the striker Giacomo Raspadori.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you Monday at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!