Galtier is waiting for recruits, the Sanchez rumor for OM, Rabiot has rejected Lyon, PSG are struggling for Skriniar, Roma are warning for Wijnaldum… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Christophe Galtier expects reinforcements soon.
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Galtier is waiting for recruits
Paris Saint-Germain risks accelerating on this summer transfer window in the coming days. On the sidelines of the friendly match against Gamba Osaka (6-2) on Monday, Parisian coach Christophe Galtier confirmed the arrival of several recruits.
I read you, I listen to you. The club is working to improve and strengthen this squad. We’re going to get on a plane, we’re going to take a long 12-hour drive, we’re going to sleep and landing, we’ll have maybe one or two, maybe three more players, four, five, slipped the French technician, with a smile, facing the press. Versatile RB Leipzig defender Nordi Mukiele and Lille midfielder Renato Sanches are expected soon enough to strengthen PSG.
2. The crazy rumor Sanchez OM!
Pushed out by Inter Milan, striker Alexis Sanchez has already been associated with Olympique de Marseille on this summer transfer window. A time tracked by former Marseille coach Jorge Sampaoli, the Chilean international finds himself a step of the vice-champion of France in title, according to the media La Tercera! Indeed, the new OM coach Igor Tugor would also have demanded the arrival of the former FC Barcelona player, seduced by the idea of joining a club qualified for the Champions League.
Announce close to joining Marseille, Sanchez would have already said goodbye to Inter despite two important details to be settled: the termination of his contract, which runs until June 2023, with the Milanese leaders and the question of his future salary at OM with a major effort to be made. However, RMC radio for its part denied contacts between the two parties…
3. Rabiot failed OL… dreaming of PSG?
Under contract until June 2023, midfielder Adrien Rabiot has an uncertain future at Juventus Turin in this summer transfer window. Absent from the Italian club’s summer tour in the United States for personal reasons, the French international was the subject of interest from Olympique Lyonnais, according to information from Corriere di Torino on Monday.
However, the former Parisian’s mother, Vronique Rabiot, very quickly dismissed this possibility due to the situation of Les Gones, who will not be playing in the Champions League this season. On the other hand, as anticipated in recent weeks, the Habs clan has a dream: a return to Paris Saint-Germain. It remains to be seen whether the reigning French champion will consider a comeback from Rabiot after a separation on bad terms in 2019.
4. Skriniar, Paris is struggling…
Considered the priority of Paris Saint-Germain sports adviser Luis Campos as central defender, Inter Milan player Milan Skriniar definitely embodies a complicated file for the reigning French champion. According to information from the daily L’Equipe on Monday, the situation is not progressing with fixed positions within the two formations.
Despite the need to sell to free up cash, the Italian club remains adamant in demanding 70 million euros. Too high a price for PSG, who refuse to overpay the Slovak, at the end of the contract in June 2023. Despite several attempts, with an offer of 55 million euros (bonus included) and proposals integrating Arnaud Kalimuendo or Julian Draxler, Paris failed to reach an agreement with Inter.
5. AS Roma set terms for Wijnaldum
Pushed towards the exit on this summer transfer window, Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum is of interest to AS Roma. However, the Louve club has already set limits to obtain the Dutch international’s loan.
Thus, according to information from the Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport on Monday, the Romans are asking the Parisians to pay more than half of the former Liverpool player’s salary with a fixed purchase option of 12 million euros. euros at most. For its part, the PSG wishes to integrate several easily achievable clauses into this deal in order to activate an obligation to purchase.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Monday July 25 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– Striker Iago Aspas extended at Celta Vigo until June 2025.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– Paris Saint-Germain wants to quickly complete the arrival of the Lille midfielder Renato Sanches.
– OGC Nice thinks of the left side of Paris Saint-Germain Layvin Kurzawa.
– attacking midfielder Julian Draxler is in Newcastle’s sights.
– Olympique Lyonnais does not rule out a midfielder Lucas Paqueta.
– Discussions between Olympique Lyonnais and Betis Sville are stuck for a change between Houssem Aouar and William Carvalho.
– The central defender of Olympique Lyonnais Jrme Boateng is open to a return to the Bundesliga.
– The central defender of Bologna Arthur Theate could join Rennes against 18 M€.
– The status of Cristiano Ronaldo rest blocks Manchester United.
– The central defender of FC Sville Jules Kound approaches FC Barcelona.
– FC Barcelona coach Xavi is campaigning for a return from Lionel Messiat the end of his contract at Paris Saint-Germain in June 2023.
– To stay, the FC Barcelona midfielder Frankie de Jong must lower his salary.
– Real Madrid striker Borja Mayoral will join Getafe for 10 M€.
– Like Juventus Turin, Tottenham are interested in the attacking midfielder of AS Roma Nicolo Zaniolo.
– Newcastle winger Allan Saint-Maximin flat Chelsea and Tottenham.
– Without a contract, the striker Dries Mertens refuses to play in Serie A out of respect for Napoli.
– Free, the central defender Jason Denayer will join the Torino well.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!