Neymar under pressure, Man at Bayern, Haller towards Dortmund, a Red Monaco, Lukaku at Inter… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Neymar is no longer essential Paris.
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
The TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. PSG do not retain Neymar
Failed to meet expectations since his resounding arrival in 2017, Neymar (30) has a salary that weighs heavily on the finances of Paris Saint-Germain. In this context, the Brazilian striker, under contract until June 2025, will not necessarily be retained this summer in the event of an interesting offer according to certain indiscretions. Questioned by the newspaper Marca, the Ile-de-France president Nasser Al Khelafi did not deny this rumour.
You can’t talk about these issues in the media, some will come and some will go, but these are private negotiations. , was content to slip the boss of PSG, without closing any doors. In any case, the Qatari meant the end of the sequins by drawing up a composite portrait which curiously resembles that of the Auriverde. It is clear that the former Barcelona would be the first sacrifice in the event of the arrival of Robert Lewandowski, for the time being unlikely.
2. Man goes to Bayern
Sadio Man (30) at Bayern Munich, it’s done! After six great Liverpool seasons, the Senegalese winger officially signed up for three years, until June 2025, for the German club. A transfer is estimated at 38 million euros, including bonuses. Certainly the biggest blow of this start of the transfer window!
3. Haller to sign Dortmund
Sbastien Haller (28) at Borussia Dortmund is imminent. Eighteen months after his arrival at Ajax, the Ivorian striker is preparing to return to Germany. According to information from the journalist specializing in the transfer window, Fabrizio Romano, the two clubs have reached an agreement for a transfer estimated at 35 million euros. A great deal for BvB, which will seriously strengthen its offensive sector after the already finalized recruitment of Karim Adeyemi.
4. Minamino will join Monaco
So far discreet on this transfer window, Monaco will achieve a nice coup. As expected, L’Equipe and RMC Sport revealed on Tuesday that ASM has reached an agreement with Liverpool for the transfer of winger Takumi Minamino (27). Failed since his arrival at the Reds in January 2020, the Japanese will land on the Côte d’Azur for around 15 million euros, payable in 5 installments according to the sports daily. A great operation for the 3rd of the last Ligue 1 exercise, which was ahead of Olympique Lyonnais and Atalanta Bergamo in this file.
5. Lukaku returns to Inter
Romelu Lukaku (29) will return to Inter Milan! Eager to repatriate their ex-attacker, who failed Chelsea, the Nerazzurri have revised their offer upwards in recent hours. And their latest proposal for a one-year, €8 million loan plus bonuses has been accepted by new Blues owner Todd Boehly, reports reliable journalist Fabrizio Romano. Now, the two parties are finalizing the operation for this temporary return since there is no purchase option.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Wednesday June 22 at 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– The New England Revolution striker, Adam Buksasigned Lens for €6m.
– The central defender of Lens, Souleymane Cisssigned his first pro contract with Angers.
– The winger Sadio Man leaves Liverpool for Bayern. Transfer price: €38 million.
– Arsenal signed the attacking midfielder from Porto, Fabio Vieirafor €40 million.
– The trainer Simone Inzaghi extended until 2024 with Inter.
– The playmaker of PSV, Mario Gtzesigned Frankfurt for €4 million.
– Alfred Schreuder is the new manager of Ajax.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– The Guardian Steve Mandanda thought about leaving OM.
– The left side of Feyenoord, Tyrell Malaciais getting closer to OL.
– Torino will keep the Monaco striker, Pietro Pellegri.
– Fulham tracks the right side of Monaco, Djibril Sidib.
– Lucien Favré will be the next Nice coach.
– Nice targets the Chelsea goalkeeper, Kepa Arrizabalaga.
– Montpellier aims for the right sides Hiroki Sakai (Urawa) and Serge Aurier (free).
– Real Madrid is tracking the Reims striker, Hugo Ekitike.
– The right side of FK Sarajevo, Halid Sabanovicand the defensive midfielder Enzo Caumontwill sign Angers.
– Leeds rejected a bid from Arsenal for the winger Raphinha.
– Burnley Goalkeeper Nick Popewill join Newcastle.
– Real Madrid striker Luka Jovicwill be ready for Fiorentina.
– Thiago Motta will leave the La Spezia bench.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!