Kound arrives at Bara, Tavares will finally sign Marseille, OM are aiming for Alexis Sanchez, new leads for Gueye and Kehrer, Luan Peres on his way to Fenerbahe… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Kound will sign at Bara!
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Kound arrives at Bara!
Despite Chelsea’s insistence, Jules Kound will join FC Barcelona. According to the latest information, there is no longer any doubt: Bara and FC Sville have agreed on a transfer of 50 million euros (+ 5 M € bonus) for the French central defender! For his part, the tricolor international has already agreed with the Blaugrana on the terms of his future contract in Catalonia. He is expected there on Friday to have his medical examination and sign a five-year lease in the following days, i.e. until June 2027.
2. Tavares will finally sign Marseille!
Rebound in the Nuno Tavares file! While the Arsenal left-back refused to join Olympique de Marseille and headed for Atalanta Bergamo, negotiations failed with the Italian club who absolutely wanted to include an option to buy, something refused by the Gunners. In difficulty in the Darko Lazovic case (Hellas Vrone), OM therefore took the opportunity to reactivate this track and relaunch discussions with Arsenal, with success. Indeed, journalist Fabrizio Romano claims that the two clubs have an agreement for a loan without an option to buy. The player is expected to return to Marseille on Friday to undergo his medical examination and sign his contract.
3. OM are aiming for Alexis Sanchez!
After various rumors and denials, the newspaper La Provence finally assures him this Thursday: Olympique de Marseille is indeed interested in Alexis Sanchez! The regional daily reports discussions between the president of OM, Pablo Longoria, and the entourage of the Inter Milan striker. While the positions of both parties are described as very close , the media, however, puts two caveats to this track. The first is significant: to join Canebire, the former Barcelonan will have to free himself from his last year of contract in Lombardy. The second obstacle is on the side of OM, which must get rid of an offensive element (probably Bamba Dieng) before welcoming him. Not easy but not impossible: here is a soap opera that should animate the 2nd part of the OM transfer window!
4. New leads for Gueye and Kehrer
Pushed out by Paris Saint-Germain, defensive midfielder Idrissa Gueye does not intend to leave anywhere. The Senegalese international has already rejected an approach from Galatasaray this summer, unconvinced sportingly and financially by this destination. Could a return to England, this time, tempt him? According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, the African champion is interested in Everton, his former club. The Toffees are considering a return from the former Lille player to strengthen their midfield this summer and the first exchanges have taken place with PSG.
For his part, Thilo Kehrer flat in Spain. Recently rejected by Chelsea, the German international aroused the interest of FC Sville, we learn from the media Relevo, by reporting a real desire of the Andalusians to convince him. The Parisian is seen as the possible successor to Jules Kound, about to sign for FC Barcelona. But other names circulate this Sville post, the image of the Mongasque, Benot Badiashile, much more expensive (50 M€).
5. Peres will leave OM
As mentioned on Wednesday, Marseille were negotiating with Fenerbahe for the transfer of central defender Luan Peres. And the two clubs reached an agreement in principle last night, as the Istanbul team confirmed in a press release on Thursday. The amount of the transaction is still unclear. Within the Marseille club, there is talk of a transfer of 5 million euros. The Turkish club is instead advancing a sum of €3 million. Be that as it may, the Brazilian will fly to Turkey in the evening to undergo his medical examination and complete his transfer, a year after his arrival at OM against a check for €4.5 million.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Thursday July 28, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– Free after his departure from Atletico, the striker Luis Suarez signed for 5 months at Nacional, his training club in Uruguay.
– The goalkeeper of Talleres, Joaquin Blazquezjoined Brest for a loan with an option to buy.
– The right side of Udinese, Nahuel Molinasigned Atletico Madrid for €20m.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– Manchester City targets the attacking midfielder of Lyon, Lucas Paquetato compensate for a possible departure of Bernardo Silva.
– PSG thinks of the defender of Mnchengladbach, Ramy Bensebainiin the event of the departure of Juan Bernat.
– OM are optimistic about the return of the central defender from Arsenal, William Saliba.
– Rennes inquired about the Nice striker, Amine Gouiri. The Gym is not a seller.
– The midfielder of Lokomotiv Moscow, Alexis Beka Bekawill sign Nice for 14 M€ (bonus included).
– Free at the end of his contract at Besiktas, the Dutch international winger Jeremain Lens is expected Versailles (National 1).
– The striker Cristiano Ronaldo have asked Man Utd to release him from his final year of contract.
– Bara denied rumors of goalkeeper sale Marc-Andr ter Stegen.
– Leicester rejected Chelsea for their central defender Wesley Fofana.
– Liverpool refused a €22.5m offer from Juve for their striker Roberto Firmino.
– In case of failure for left-back Marc Cucurella (Brighton), Manchester City thinks Alejandro Grimaldo (Benfica).
– Bayern gave a good exit in the middle Marcel Sabitzer and the attacker Joshua Zirkzee.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!